It’s a jam- packed and star- studded summer in Atlanta as different artists and musicians take their music and craft at the heart of Atlanta. Prepare for your best summer ever as we bring you the best upcoming concerts and acts here in Atlanta. It’s going to make our trip to Atlanta amazing.
- First event of the season is Toni Braxton and Bill Bellamy who will get us moving as we marvel on their singing prowess on June 2, 2016 at Fabulous Fox Theatre.
- Also, Cyndi Lauper’s soulful hits that will put you on your feet and dance the night away. Catch her performance live at Symphony Hall Atlanta- Woodruff Arts Center on June 5, 2016.
- Next stop, Ellie Goulding will serenade us with her hits that make us fall in love while dancing the night away. Fall in love all over again at Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre, Encore Park on June 6, 2016.
- Selena Gomez is quite busy this summer as she will also visit Atlanta for a heart- racing show at Philips Arena on June 9, 2016. She’s going to be having a private concert as well where she just solos with the piano. She’s actually really good on the piano. Best part is that one of my friends who works for a piano moving company in Atlanta will be moving the piano for this show. The name of the company is called Piano Movers HQ. It’s going to be awesome.
- Keith Urban will also make our summer hotter with his greatest hits and soulful voice on June 11, 2016 at Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre, Encore Park.
- Dashboard Confessional, Taking Back Sunday, The Early November will join forces to give us all the feels for the summer on their one- night only concert on June 22, 2016 at Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre, Encore Park.
- On August 20, 2016, the black pop culture will relive with us the important part of history when the black people fought for their rights and social justice through music. It’s only fitting to hold the Talking Drum event at Center for Civil and Human Right
Enjoy your summer with the upcoming events where you can relax, dance and party all night long!